Set up in 1986, Fu Hui Buddhist Cultural Centre is a centre for culture and learning.
- Promote and encourage moral education based on Buddhism, community welfare
- services, charitable activities and healthy recreation.
- Foster and develop interest and appreciation of Buddhist culture and arts.
- Promote harmony and understanding among different religious groups.
- Encourage reading and study of Buddhist philosophy in order to enhance moral values and develop wisdom.
- Enhance lifelong learning.
FU HUI DHARMA EDUCATION CENTRE
Morning Session: 8:40am to 10:30am
Afternoon Session: 1:40pm to 3:30pm
• Open to members of the public aged 5 and above.
• Application forms are available at our information counters in November for classes
• starting in the following year. Registration must be done using our prescribed forms.
Classes are divided into 4 levels, namely kindergarten, basic, intermediate and advanced.
Classes are FREE with a stationery fee of $20 for printing of materials.
FU HUI CHOIR
Sunday, from 7:30pm to 9:30pm
Eligibility: Free, Open to public
Members are brought together by a common passion for music.
Members come from all walks of life. They sing in praise of the Triple Gem, as well as songs reflecting on our daily living and how to make life meaningful.